Degrees of Positive
In order to determine exactly how well you know a word there are certain criteria or stages you should understand in order to define your level of understanding. That is the depth and degree of positive words
· You have never heard or seen the word.
· You have heard the word, but you cannot define it.
· You can recognize the word due to context or tone of voice.
· You are able to use the word and understand the general and/or intended meaning, but cannot clearly explain it.
· Fluent with the word – you can define the word and you know how to use it.
Depth of Positive
Understanding the depth of a word is to be able to recognise the different components and context of use. This refers to how well a word is known
· Orthography – the written form.
· Phonology – Spoken form.
· Reference – Meaning of the word
· Semantics – Concept and reference (Meaning and Relations).
· Register – Appropriate use of word
· Collocation – Lexical neighbours (combinations)
· Word Associations – other words that come to mind
· Syntax – Grammatical function.
· Morphology – Word parts.
TRY THINKIFIC EDUCATION PLATFORM:
Bookkeeping Services For Your Growing CPA Firm | Botkeeper:
Website Visitor Tracking Software | Leadfeeder:
Cleverly | #1 LinkedIn Lead Generation Agency | Done-For-You Service:
Keap & Infusionsoft by Keap – CRM, Sales & Marketing Automation:
Content Marketing with Calculators, Quizzes, Chatbots and Assessments:
Instapage – The World’s Most Advanced Landing Page Platform:
Apollo.io: Data-First Sales Platform:
Bambee: Get A Dedicated HR Manager For $99/month.
Jungle Scout: Amazon Product Finder & Research Tool – FBA Seller Software:
The Depth and Degree of Positive Episode
10 Beautiful Steps You Can Take to Live a Happier Life – The Positive Podcast
- 10 Beautiful Steps You Can Take to Live a Happier Life
- 30 Examples of Positive Self Talk That will Definitely make you Think Twice
- 10 Mind-Blowing Gratiude Quotes That Will Develop Your Happiness
- 9 Beautiful Verses That Will Inspire You to be More Grateful and Give Thanks everdyay
- How to Develop a Grateful Attitude to Boost your Positive Emotions
Hope you enjoyed this episode on the Depth and Degree of Positive
The Science of Getting Rich Chapter 1: The Right To Be Rich | What is a Positive Mindset? Definitions and Explanations
Podcast: Play in new window | Download