- What is The Billionaire Mindset?
- Top Ten Billionaire Statistics
- Billionaire Mindset Media
What is The Billionaire Mindset?
Have you come across the term “Billionaire Mindset?” In this article I aim to give you a basics and stepping stones of understanding or becoming a billionaire. I will address queastions such as What is a billionaire mindset? How do you get the mindset of a billionaire? What are the habits of a billionaire? What is a wealthy mindset?
The billionaire mindset is a state of mind where focus, creativity and love are the major drivers , it is the state of natural blissfulness and urge to add value to the society and impact the lives around.https://medium.com/@ankitchamoli10/what-is-billionaire-mindset-6-ways-to-get-the-billionaire-mindset-in-2020-b1082b066151
As of today there are more than 2700 billionaires in the world.
There are more than 2700 billionaires globally.https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/billionaires-by-country
Who is a Billionaire? Definitions and Explanations
- A billionaire is a person with a net worth of at least one billion units of a given currency, usually of a major currency such as the United States dollar, euro, or pound sterling. Wikipedia
- a person possessing assets worth at least a billion pounds or dollars.
- one whose wealth is estimated at a billion or more dollars, pounds, or other monetary units.
- A billionaire is an extremely rich person who has money or property worth at least a thousand million pounds or dollars
- a very rich person whose material wealth is valued at more than a billion dollars.
- A person whose wealth amounts to at least a billion dollars, pounds, or the equivalent in other currency
What is another word for billionaire?
|Fat Cat||Multi Millionaire||Croesus||Plutocrat||Rich Person|
|Deep Pocket||Silk Stocking||Money||Nabob||Bank Roller|
|Wealthy Person||Money Maker||Rich Man||Dives||Baron|
|Big Shot||Man of Means||Entreprenuer||Merchant Banker||Landowner|
|Toff||Industrialist||Business Person||Daddy Warbucks||Staker|
|Investor||Richling||Investment Banker||Money Lender||Usurer|
|Backer||Banker||Stock Broker||Sponsor||Rich Woman|
How many billionaires are there in the world?
According to Forbes’s 2021 list of billionaires, there were 2,755 billionaires worldwide in 2021, for an average of .35 billionaires per million people. This is 660 higher than 2020’s number, with a record high of 493 new billionaires joining the list.
In addition, 86% of the existing billionaires are wealthier than they were a year ago. The United States has the most billionaires, with 724, followed by China (including Hong Kong and Macau) with 698. These two countries account for more than 50% of the world’s billionaires.
The top billionaire and world’s richest individual is Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon, worth $177 billion. Tesla CEO Elon Musk follows, worth $151 billion. Together, the world’s billionaires are worth $13.1 trillion, up from $8 trillion in 2020.
World Population Review
Definitions of Mindset
- a person’s way of thinking and their opinions
- a mental inclination or disposition
- collection of thoughts and beliefs that shape your thought habits
- collection of beliefs and thoughts that make up the mental attitude, inclination, habit or disposition that predetermines a person’s interpretations and responses to events, circumstances and situations.
- An attitude, disposition, or mood. (Dictionary.com)
- The ideas and attitudes with which a person approaches a situation, esp when these are seen as being difficult to alter. (World English Dictionary.)
- The established set of attitudes held by someone. (Oxford Dictionary)
- a mindset is a set of assumptions, methods, or notations held by one or more people or groups of people that is so established that it creates a powerful incentive within these people or groups to continue to adopt or accept prior behaviors, choices, or tools.”
- A fixed mental attitude or disposition that predetermines a person’s responses to and interpretations of situations. (The Free Dictionary)
- A mental inclination, tendency, or habit. (Merriam-Webster.com – Medical Dictionary)
- A person’s usual attitude or mental state is his or her mindset. (Vocabulary.com)
Syonyms of Mindset
Definitions of Billionaire Mindset
a person’s way of thinking that causes them to generate a networth of 1 Billion units of a given currency
a mental inclination or disposition which generates wealth amounts to at least a billion dollars, pounds, or the equivalent in other currency
a set of assumptions, methods, or notations that causes an individual or group of people to generate a networth of 1 Billion units
The established set of attitudes held by someone that cause a person to be extremely and have money or property worth at least a thousand million pounds or dollars
Top Ten Billionaire Statistics
Top 10 Billionaires in the World
War, pandemic and sluggish markets hit the world’s billionaires this year. There are 2,668 of them on Forbes’ 36th-annual ranking of the planet’s richest people—87 fewer than a year ago. They’re worth a collective $12.7 trillion—$400 billion less than in 2021.https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/
Net worth: $2172.1 billion
Source of wealth: Automotive
Net worth: $172.4 billion
Source of wealth: Fashion & Retail
Net worth: $168.5 billion
Source of wealth: Technology
Net worth: $134.6 billion
Source of wealth: Infrastructure, Commodities
Net worth: $114.9 billion
Source of wealth: Microsoft
Net worth: $109.6 billion
Source of wealth: Software
Net worth: $106.3 billion
Source of wealth: Berkshire Hathaway
Net worth: $103.7 billion
Source of wealth: Google
9. Sergey Brin
Net worth: $100.5 billion
Source of wealth: Google
10. Mukesh Ambani
Net worth: $96.2 billion
Source of wealth: Diversified
Top 10 Female Billionaires
Among the 2,668 billionaires on this year’s Forbes list, there are few women: just 327, down from 328 last year. In all, these 327 women (including those who share their fortune with their spouse, child or sibling) are worth a collective $1.56 trillion, up from $1.53 trillion last year.
The majority of these ultra-rich women—226— inherited their wealth, including the world’s three richest women: L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers, Walmart heiress Alice Walton and Julia Koch, who inherited a stake in Koch Industries when her husband, David Koch, died in 2019. This year’s richest new woman billionaire is also an heir: Czechia’s Renata Kellnerova and her four children inherited an estimated $16.6 billion after her husband, Petr Kellner, died in a helicopter crash in March 2021.https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2022/04/05/the-top-richest-women-in-the-world-2022/?sh=7ae225d1446a
1. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers
Net worth: $74.8 billion
Source of wealth: L’Oréal
2. Alice Walton
Net worth: $65.3 billion
Source of wealth: Walmart
3. Julia Koch
Net worth: $60 billion
Source of wealth: Koch Industries
4. MacKenzie Scott
Net worth: $43.6 billion
Source of wealth: Amazon
5. Jacqueline Mars
Net worth: $31.7 billion
Source of wealth: Candy, pet food
6. Gina Rinehart
Net worth: $30.2 billion
Source of wealth: Mining
7. Miriam Adelson
Net worth: $27.5 billion
Source of wealth: Casinos
8. Susanne Klatten
Net worth: $24.3 billion
Source of wealth: BMW, pharmaceuticals
9. Iris Fontbona
Net worth: $22.8 billion
Source of wealth: Mining
10. Abigail Johnson
Net worth: $21.2 billion
Source of wealth: money management
Top 10 Black Billionaires
Below is the list of The Richest Melanated Individuals in 2022. The list is still dominated by Aliko Dangote and there are newcomers like Rihanna
1. Aliko Dangote
Net worth : $14 billion
Source of Wealth: Cement, salt and sugar
2. Mike Adenuga
Net worth : $7.3 billion
Source of Wealth: Telecome, Oil
3. Abdul Samad Rabiu
Net worth : $6.9 billion
Source of Wealth: Real Estate, Infrastructure, Cement
4. Robert Smith
Net worth : $6.7 billion
Source of Wealth: Investment, Software Companies, Private Equity
5. David Steward
Net worth : $5.8 billion
Source of Wealth: Computer Programming
6. Patrice Motsepe
Net worth : $3.3 billion
Source of Wealth: Precious Metals
Country: South Africa
7. Kanye West
Net worth : $3.2 billion
Source of Wealth: Music, Fashion
8. Oprah Winfrey
Net worth : $2.6 billion
Source of Wealth: Media
Net worth : $1.7 billion
Source of Wealth: Music, Fashion
Net worth : $1.7 billion
Source of Wealth: Sports, Fashion, Sponsor
Top 10 Billionaire Companies
Top 10 Countries with the Highest Number of Billionaires
There are more than 2700 billionaires globally. Over a quarter of the world’s billionaires live in the United States. While the number of billionaires fell amid the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, the figure rebounded and grew again in 2021. Together, the ten countries with the most billionaires have 2159 billionaires, about 78.4% of the global total. Of these countries, Hong Kong has the most billionaires per million people, with 8.83.https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/billionaires-by-country
- United States – 724
- China – 698 (626 mainland, 71 Hong Kong, 1 Macau)
- India – 140
- Germany – 136
- Russia – 117
- Hong Kong – 71
- Brazil – 65
- Canada – 64
- United Kingdom – 56
- Italy – 51
Billionaire by country 2022
|United Arab Emirates||4||427,00|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||2||37.037,00|
Billionaire Mindset Media
Billionaire Mindset Podcasts
Back in 2006, only 22 percent of the adult population in the United States was aware of podcasting. By 2021, this figure had risen to 78 percent. Podcasting is an increasingly popular pastime in the U.S. and there were an estimated 120 million podcast listeners in the country in 2021. Forecasts suggest that the number of podcast listeners will surpass 160 million in 2023 after increases of around 20 million each year.https://www.statista.com/topics/3170/podcasting/#topicHeader__wrapper
Below is a list of podcasts that are focused on billionaires, billioanire mindset, or creating wealth.
- We Study Billionaires | The Investor’s Podcast Network – We interview and study famous financial billionaires including Warren Buffett and Howard Marks, and teach you what we learn and how you can apply their investment strategies in the stock market.
- The Alux.com Podcast – The Future Billionaire Podcast by Alux.com – Luxury Experiences, Fine Living, Money & Living a life worth remembering!
- Billionaire Mindset Podcast – Self-Help Book Summaries, Biographies and Interviews with Successful Creators every single Sunday
- How They Made Their Millions – This show is about the amazing stories of world-class multi-millionaire and billionaire founders, how they started, and how they succeeded
- Sleep is for Billionaires the Podcast – Sleep Is For Billionaires The Podcast shares insider information from celebrities and entrepreneurs on how to become an industry professional.
- Billionaire’s Wisdom – The nxtbillioniare is the social media influencer to inspire people and motivate them with the richest person’s speech and greatest CEO and thinkers all across the world. We are providing wisdom and knowledge for life, business skills, and Entrepreneurship. Our Slogan: Let’s Become Next Billionaire, emphasizes becoming the next billionaire by gaining wisdom from business coaches and their life lessons.
- Goal Billionaire – Hey my incredibly successful friends, we know you all are doing great with lots of Positivity. Our goal is to add some more dips of Positivity and Motivation so whatever you’re grinding on, you go on crushing every challenge, hurdles, and reach your desired destination.
- Billionaires Mentoring You – Billionaires getting interviewed and telling their stories. Learn about their failures and successes. Get insight into their mindset, systems, goals, and how they got to where they are.
- Trillions with Alyse Grace – I interview global multi-millionaires & billionaires about entrepreneurship, business, mindset, investing & the legacy they want to leave the world.
- Be The Future Billionaire – Be the future Billionaire podcast by beta spice podcast. We mentor you in entrepreneur development and business management and provide weekly facts, ideas, news, etc
- Billionaire Lifestyle With Emmit Muckles – We all have the potential to live the lifestyles of our dreams. To live that life requires planning, action, and purpose. What is the lifestyle you dream of and it can’t be a statement of ‘I just want to be rich’, that sets the bar too low and non-specific? Let’s explore the map and the journey to reach the Lifestyle destination. Find your mentor on the Podcast.
- Unlimited Wealth – Unlimited Wealth is for business owners who want to build a lifestyle of freedom by investing in strategies involving cash flow, privatized banking, businesses, real estate, and alternative assets. The same strategies used by millionaires and billionaires to create wealth. This show is for the successful and future entrepreneur who is looking to build a lasting legacy of health, wealth, and happiness in their life and the lives of those they impact.
Billionaire Mindset Movies and Films
Billionaire Boys Club – Billionaire Boys Club is a 2018 American biographical crime drama film directed by James Cox and co-written by Cox and Captain Mauzner. The film is about the social club and Ponzi scheme of the same name. The film stars Ansel Elgort, Taron Egerton, Emma Roberts, Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Irvine, Thomas Cocquerel, Rosanna Arquette, Cary Elwes, and Judd Nelson. The film is based on the real life Billionaire Boys Club from Southern California during the 1980s, a group of rich teenagers who get involved in a Ponzi scheme and eventual murder. The story was previously made into a television film in 1987, which starred Judd Nelson as Joe Hunt, while he plays that character’s father in the 2018 version.
Initial release: 17 July 2018
Director: James Cox
Box office: 2.7 million USD
Distributed by: Vertical Entertainment
Music by: Joel J. Richard
Produced by: Cassian Elwes; Holly Wiersma
The Billionaire – The Billionaire, also known as Top Secret: Wai Roon Pan Lan (Thai: วัยรุ่นพันล้าน, pronounced [wāj rûn pʰān láːn]), is a Thai biographical film produced by Nadao Bangkok and released by GTH. It was directed by Songyos Sugmakanan, and stars Pachara Chirathivat, Somboonsuk Niyomsiri (aka Piak Poster) and Walanlak Kumsuwan. The Billionaire tells the story of Itthipat Kulapongvanich and how he, at the age of nineteen, dropped out from university to launch a packaged fried seaweed business that is now Taokaenoi Food & Marketing and became one of Thailand’s youngest (baht) billionaires. The film was released on 20 October 2011 in Thailand, where it grossed 38,796,264 baht
Release date: 20 October 2011 (Thailand)
Director: Songyos Sugmakanan
Distributed by: GMM Tai Hub
Box office: 38,796,264 THB
Production company: Nadao Bangkok
Written by: Nawapol Thamrongrattanarit
My Secret Billionaire – To satisfy his father’s wish, a handsome and powerful billionaire travels to New York City poised as a working-class guy. When he meets a beautiful and down-to-earth real estate agent, he discovers that true love is something money can’t buy.
Director: Fraydun Manocherian
Billionaire Mindset Motivation
Billionaire Mindset Books
BUSINESS: Billionaires mindset: Millionaire habits book – Get the entrepreneurial mindset from the best entrepreneurs of the world from millionaire habits … little secret (Habits Successful People 1)by Jan Zwol
Billionaire Mindset by Peng Kiong Chou
Think Like a Billionaire Proven Strategies from the Titans of Wealth By: Martin S. Fridson
MINDSET OF BILLIONAIRES: MINDSET ANS STRATEGY OF 5 MAJOR BILLIONAIRES IN DIFFERENT MAJOR SECTORS by GARY FIKE
The Billionaire Mindset Secrets of a Successful South African Entrepreneur By: Daniel Strauss
The Billion Dollar Secret 20 Principles of Billionaire Wealth and Success By: Rafael Badziag, Jack Canfield – With, Jack Canfield – Foreword
How to be a Billionaire: Proven Strategies from the Titans of Wealth – 9 May 2001 by
Billionaire Mindset Pdf
Below is a list of PDF files from different sources on the web. Credit goes to the authors
- Wikipedia contributors. “Black billionaires.” Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 31 Jul. 2022. Web. 16 Aug. 2022.