What is a Positive Mindset? Definitions and Explanations
DEFINITIONS OF A POSITIVE MINDSET
1. a mental attitude in which you expect good and favourable results.
2. aprocess of creating thoughts that create and transform energy into reality – leadingpersonality.wordpress.com
3. the attitude of accepting into the mind thoughts, words, images and feelings that contribute to growth, success, and a satisfactory outcome – successconsciousness.com
4. A healthy way of thinking that produces harmony and good results;
5. The thinking process that is in direct alignment with success;
6. A learned way of thinking that focuses on opportunities and goodness, as opposed to adversity and inabilities. Urbandictionary.com
7. “Positive Mindset is a mental and emotional attitude that focuses on the bright side of life and expects positive results.”positivepsychology.com
8. The established set of attitudes held by someone that creates great results
Do you believe in Positive Thinking?
What does Positive mean to you?
How have you benefited from Positivity?
Join us at our Live Summit as we break down and Talk about How To Think Positive in a Negative Situation
Join us at The Positive Summit on Feb 26th at 1 Pm
The History and Definitions of Positive
Learn the History and Different meanings and Definitions of POSITIVE. Understanding the context and definitionRead More
Words Which Mean The Opposite of Positive (Antonyms)
Join us in this episode as we discover words which mean the opposite of Positive.Read More